TransitDB Vancouver is your quick offline reference for public transit in Metro Vancouver.
• Fully offline schedules for all bus routes and stops in TransLink's transit service area
• First and last departure times for all bus stops, SeaBus, SkyTrain, and West Coast Express train stations
• Compass Card integration to help you monitor your balance
• U-Pass autoload for students
• Contact info for taxis and other useful entities
TransitDB lets you keep a list of your favourite bus stops, and rename them too. It can also show the bus stops and train stations near you.
TransitDB Vancouver does not have trip planning functionality. If you need trip planning, try Google Maps or TransLink's trip planner.
Found a bug? Got some suggestions? Please let us know using the app's built-in feedback form.
Offline transit schedules provided by TransLink. TransitDB Vancouver is not affiliated with TransLink.
TransitDB Vancouver is a free software application from the Vertical Market Apps subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-16. The program can be installed on Android.
TransitDB Vancouver (version 188.8.131.52) has a file size of 2.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 22 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of TransitDB Vancouver since it was posted on our website on 2014-06-13.
The latest version is 184.108.40.206 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-04-02.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-09-16
• Remove Firebase Crash Reporting. It's causing crashes.,• Schedules from TransLink, published 2016-09-09.,• Fix duplicated SkyTrain times on Saturdays.